Registration for the 2019-20 School Year Begins February 25th. Instructions for registration will be posted soon.
Thank you for considering TNPC. We offer a wide range of classes for students in grades 7-12 to enhance their education experience and help prepare them for college.
- Review the Steps for Registration
- For each class in which you have an interest, contact the teacher of that class by email to check availability and obtain a spot in the class. (Directions available in the Registration Information Packet.)
- Please PRINT and prepare your registration forms.
- Mail all forms and checks as requested in the Registration Information Packet.
All families fall into one of three categories
- Current families
- Current families who have dropped at least one class during this present school year
- New families wanting to join us in the 2018-2019 school year.
If there isn’t room in the class, you are placed on a waiting list in the event a family changes their mind over the summer. Families move and others decide to put their students into traditional classes. So, it still may be possible to secure a spot.